2nd Scaling-Up Reinforcement Learning (SURL) Workshop
Please submit your papers only through the official workshop channel on easychair.org:
- Deadline for Paper Submission:
April 8thMay 12th, 2019
- Author Notification:
May 10thMay 25th
- Workshop: Sunday/Monday, August 11-12, 2019
Call for papers
The deadline for submission is
April 8thMay 12th, 2019 (23:59 UTC -12:00), and decisions will be sent out on May 10thMay 25th, 2019.
Authors are encouraged to submit to any of the following categories:
- Full Paper: Papers must be up to 7 pages in length. The authors are expected to present a contribution to the field.
- Short Paper: Paper must be 2-4 pages in length. Papers of this category are extended abstracts of ongoing work relevant to the workshop.
- Highlight Paper: Paper must be 2-4 pages in length. Papers of this category summarize full papers that have been published or accepted for publication at most 1 year before the workshop deadline (in journals or top conferences).
Submissions should be in the IJCAI-18 format. The review process is double-blind for full and short papers (author names and affiliations must be hidden) and single-blind for highlight papers (author identities known to reviewers). Papers will be judged according to the chosen category, significance to the workshop, proposal quality, and clarity.