Student Travel Grants Application
We will be awarding Travel Grants to multiple students thanks to our generous sponsor, the AI Journal.
In order to be eligible, you must:
- Have an accepted paper of any kind at the SURL workshop.
- Be registered as a full-time student at a higher education institution.
- Complete the application form by July 5th.
Students that receive the scholarship are expected to attend the entire
workshop program and to present
The grants will be given preferentially in the following order to students that will present: (i) Full-Papers; (ii) Short-Papers; The selected students will need to provide a scanned student ID or document certifying that they are registered as full-time students. The provided document must be easily verifiable in English
After the conference, all the Travel Grant recipients will have to send the following documents to Denis Steckelmacher, as well as any other additional documents requested by the SURL chairs.
- A signed letter from your advisor acknowledging that you received the Travel Grant from SURL (the letter must state explicitly the exact amount received).
- Documents proving expenses equal to or higher than the amount received through the travel grant (e.g., ticket receipts, registration invoices, hotel bills, etc.)
The grant most likely will not be enough to cover all your expenses. Make sure you have discussed with your advisor about other funding possibilities such as the IJCAI Travel Grants.